Follow Rachel Barnard

Friday, July 5, 2013

Foodie Fridays: Thai Tea


One of my favorite drinks is Thai Tea. It's creamy and has that solid tea taste while being a creamsicle orange. I decided to buy my own brew and save myself some dollhairs by making it myself. Alas I got a splitting headache every time I drank it. There are very few ingredients in the Thai tea mix (pictured in the Ziploc bag) and I have a feeling that it is the coloring (horror!) that is giving me such a negative reaction. The headache is so bad that I will never drink this stuff again. Additionally, I am against coloring. It is unnecessary in food production and harmful to the body.

Anybody know of a good Thai tea mix without food coloring??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! A word a day keeps insanity away.