Follow Rachel Barnard

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Author Thursdays: Taglines


Who Are You, Really?

A phrase to place on your business cards, your email signoff, basically anywhere.

I wanted a phrase that spoke to how I wrote my first book. It was -loosely- based off of a dream I had but all I could come up with were:



“From dreams to words to reality”

“Author and Poet, dreaming words into reality”

“Making reality out of dreams”


I decided that they sounded too much like goals/aspirations/dreams versus vivid visions midst slumber dreams. Therefore I changed my tactic to something entirely different...


“Putting the moonwalk in my resume since 2012”


What do you think?



For more examples and information regarding taglines, visit: http://www.taglineguru.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! A word a day keeps insanity away.