Follow Rachel Barnard

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Seattle Specific Saturdays: Painting Class at Arts n' Carafes



Have you ever wanted to be an artist? I know I have but I lack talent and skill, however, there is this growing phenomenon of classes for novice and more experienced painters! There are places cropping up all over and giving out coupons and specials (see Groupon for example) for these classes. My step-mom and I did the Renton Arts n' Carafes class and it was wonderfully fun! Even though we were painting the exact same thing, our distinct styles came through in our individual pieces. Yours can too! Just go to the website and pick a date to begin exploring your creative side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! A word a day keeps insanity away.