Follow Rachel Barnard

Monday, May 27, 2013

Miscellaneous Mondays: Making a Drink

My Extensive To Do List 2013

Duck Fart
          I'm sure you have made one at some point. Some call it a New Year's Resolution. Others call it a bucket list. I refer to it as a to-do list because I always finish what's on my to-do list (or I amend the list).

          I was going over my extensive to-do list and I had noticed that I had completed one of them!


larping
learn a karaoke song in each genre
choreograph and do flashmob
write and perform a song
learn no me digas que no
learn the evolution of dance
chinese lessons
bartending school
cake decorating
latin club - latin music
bowling league
(a few more personal to-do's that I'm not publicly sharing)

Recently I completed ABC Bartending school's 32-hour course. I had a great time and learned a lot! I came out with extensive knowledge of drinks, alcohols, etc. I also received a certificate of completion in Mixology after passing a somewhat difficult test. I met new and interesting people from all walks of life and overall had a blast. I would highly recommend this class. I even did some homework/research on my own ;)

Chocolate Cake shot

Orgasm

Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Anybody looking for a bartender? I'm available :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! A word a day keeps insanity away.