Follow Rachel Barnard

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wildlife Wednesdays: Cover Your Cache

Wildlife Wednesdays: Creatively Camo Your Cache


The other day I told my friend I was cruising Amazon for fake poop. Not only would it be a great gag but I was intent on getting some as creative camouflage for my geocache. Other ideas I can think of are fake chewed gum to cover those tiny magnets that are placed under park benches. 

Here are some of the more creative cache camo's I have found. The crab was on the beach and the container was attached to its underside. Clever and I was afraid to touch it at first because it was semi-realistic. 


This is one of my favorites and quite clever. I actually met the owner of this cache. 


 Though not a natural covering, I liked how this one was decorated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! A word a day keeps insanity away.